Monday, October 19, 2009

He's Rubbed Off On Me


Sometimes I kid with Bacho about my level of Puerto Rican-ness.

After 12 years of marriage I figure I'm about 40% Puerto Rican.

When I cook a meal that sort-of resembles rice and beans and meat I tell him the reason it tastes pretty good is because I'm kind-of Puerto Rican.

He smiles and says, "Yes, you are."

In honor of my Puerto Rican-ness, enjoy this:


It's one of my most favorites.

Kind of makes ya want to open all the windows, merengue around and clean every inch of the house.

3 comments:

Bacho said...

You are a true PR woman, great taste in Music and Men. You are the best.

The Jensen Family said...

Bacho - Is that what makes a good PR woman? You guys are awesome and Staci, Doug just barely told me that he is going to have to learn spanish while staying there, and he also told me what he had to eat. I think you are a little over 40%. Thanks for letting him play with your kids, he thinks they are adorable.

Jan DeGiulio said...

Love the music!