Friday, February 13, 2009

2 Weeks and Counting


I've been the alternate for a team running the Ragnar Del Sol Race.
The race=

*182 miles
*12 team members in a van for 24 hours
*Each team member taking turns running legs of the race

Never thinking that they'd need me, I really haven't been running like I should have been running these last few weeks.

Turns out....they need me.

That means my treadmill and I have become good friends this week. And we'll become even better friends for the next 2 weeks.

Let's hope my team isn't too serious about this whole thing. Let's hope they take pity on me for giving birth 9 weeks ago.
And let's hope I can just finish the thing.

6 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

sounds like quite a race.good luck, Im sure you will do great!

Jill Knotwell said...

I am running the Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay this summer! Lucky for me I have more time to prepare for the trek. Good luck and don't break a leg.

The O'Neils said...

I want to hear all about it! Good luck :)

Zeann said...

WHAT A WOMAN!!!!! Love you

Jason and Ashlee said...

You'll do great. Make it look more challenging and change the total miles to 204, because that is what it is.

Thanks again for stepping in at the last minute :) Love ya

Kate said...

Andrea is running in the Wasatch Back too! You crazy girls. I'm impressed! Thanks for the birthday wishes. It's pretty anticlimactic to turn 32.