Wednesday, December 9, 2009


This little lady will be 1 year old in T-minus 3 days.
She's the sweetest thing on the block. I love every inch of her.
But today I love her just a bit more because she learned a new trick.
It's called the "lovey."
It goes like this: she lays her head down on my shoulder...and keeps it there.
I've been showing her the trick for months and she finally caught on.
The "lovey" may not be anything special for some people out there, but it's a big deal at our house.
We were blessed with babies that would rather snuggle in their beds with "blankie," than with humans.
I love the "lovey" and I request it many, many times each day.
So, my December is complete.
Forget presents under the tree.
I got the "lovey."

9 comments:

Mariangel Babbel said...

Super cute! I want a lovey too! I miss that little Abby to pieces.

mandy said...

I can't believe she's going to be one! It seems like you just had her.

Auburn said...

this post will make you cry when you're like 83. JUST KIDDING. Love you. Call me . . . j/k ;o)

The O'Neils said...

How sweet! My kids are the same, I wish I could teach my kids the same trick :).

The DeGiulio's said...

Wow, I cant believe shes already going to be 1. Thats really cute and sweet you taught her "lovey"

Jason and Ashlee said...

Ahhh.... I want a lovely. I have to admit I felt special when she gave me multiple besos the last time I saw her.

Time has gone by so quickly - I can't believe she is already 1.

Zeann said...

Oh Stac how lucky you are. Out of 14 only Addie would pour over us. The rest tried hard and would love us and stick for as long as they could bear it, maybe a minute and that was a treasure. You are so lucky to get such a wonderful Christmas present. Love you

Courtney said...

My little Olivia is a snuggler...there is nothing better than that head on your shoulder.

Mel said...

Sweet little Abby. I love those moments.