Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Art of Photography

A few nights ago we bundled up and went out to feel some Christmas Spirit.

We strolled the kids around the park as we listened to Christmas music and looked at the beautiful luminary.

We stopped for a moment to listen to a choir from the high school and I looked around for an artistic looking person to snap our photo.

I spotted a middle-aged gentleman with a beard standing a little ways behind me.

He was a little scruffy looking, but people with beards always look a little more artistic to me.

I handed him the camera, told him which button to push and scurried back over to my group.

I huddled in close to Bacho and we all smiled.

"Thank you so much sir," I said walking back over to him.

He stood next to me as we scrolled back to the photo he had so artistically just taken of us.

The gentleman and I both looked at the camera screen and saw this picture:



(Here's the best part)

The gentleman says (completely serious),
"Mmmm, looks like I cut your heads off. So........does that look alright???"

5 comments:

Jason and Ashlee said...

Now people have to guess who your with. (I like that you can't see my fat face). Thanks for the fun night - I'll have to go back and get another grand-slammy sandwich soon.

Jill Freestone said...

that's pretty funny - he wasn't drunk?

Zeann said...

Merrrrry Christmas. What a memory an artsy picture. Love you

Jan DeGiulio said...

Cute!

katielyn said...

That is HEE-larious!