Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And the tradition continues.

The tradition of:

You're somewhere around one year old, let's put you in only a diaper, put you up against the wall and see how much you look like your daddy when he was your age.

(I would put a picture up of me when I was that age, but I was the fourth child out of five and I think my parents were all pictured out by the time I came along. If you ever ask my mom, she will swear she has tons and tons of pictures of me, but somehow she hasn't been able to produce them in all of my 32 years. It's ok though. No hard feelings here. I moved past that years ago.)

These are the tell-tale signs Bacho is their Daddy:

** the eyebrows. they're full, but soft. a little bushy but a very distinct shape.

** the perfectly shaped ears. (I was so hoping they'd get his ears. His are way better than mine)

** the head shape. specifically the forehead. it has a certain swoop to it. those in the loop know it well. It tends to be more prominent in boys.

And........

** those unmistakable toes. they're a little funky. some hide under others. (I was so hoping they'd get my toes. mine are way better than his)

I must say (in true mom fashion) no matter what they got from who (or whom [which is it?]), I just want to eat them up pretty much everyday.  They turned out pretty yummy.

10 comments:

Auburn said...

Ok - all three are super cute one year-olds, but let's be honest - ABBY is so Bacho, and I love it! Bode has Bacho's coloring, but his face looks like you to me! Cute, cute, cute.

The DeGiulio's said...

Thats so fun you have a picture of all them when they were 1 in diapers against the wall. And it made me laugh when you put that your mom said theres tons and tons of pictures of you but you havent seen any in 32 years.

The O'Neils said...

I love it! You have the cutest kids :)

Kate said...

Your kids are beautiful! I actually think your little Abby looks a lot like your dad, which maybe means she looks more like you. Either way. It's a win-win situation. :) And I was only 2 out of 5 and the picture situation for me is SAD. Amy was clearly the star.

Jason and Ashlee said...

Any way you slice it - they are so stinkin cute. I think Abby looks more like Bacho in that picture that Bodie does. CUTE!

Lindsay Brummer said...

I am with Auburn on this one... I think that your little man is so you! And Abby, let's just say it, she is so BEAUTIFUL, not sure that I have seen a babe that gorgeous... EVER. LOVE YOUR KIDS!

Jan DeGiulio said...

So cute! Wonderful pictures! I have a couple pictures of you when you were little. Of course you were beautiful and your eyes were and still are to die for!

Mel said...

It's true- you guys really do have beautiful kiddos. And little Abby lights up a room with her smile- I can't get enough of her. You should have at least 6 more. :)

Vega Express said...

Okay Staci after seeing these pictures I am wondering if you were there for the conception. Haha...
Have you compared any with your baby pictures?
Love you guys hope you haved a Happy New Year!

Zeann said...

Staci are you like me in some way? Everyone always said they look just like Bob. I wondered if I had any part of it sometimes. Lucky for all he is a cutie. You are so beautiful and Bacho is a Cutie as well so your kids are very beautiful. It is so fun to see the 3 together.