Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello Again

We've been away, but we're back!

We traveled to wonderful places. We enjoyed delicious food.
(the proof.... we gained 13 pounds in a week (more on that soon).

We came home and must have brought something like the swine flu with us. We spent a week in our jammies feeling like we were at death's door.

We finally recovered and began preparations and decorating for the happiest time of the year. There's really no need to wait when you love twinkling lights and garland as much as we do.

Our "To-Do" list for the week is almost complete. Here's a little of what we had on our list:

We hope you're all enjoying the start of this Holiday season as much as we are and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I am glad you guys had a fun time! Im still wondering where you went though :) thats too bad about the swine flu, I just keep crossing my fingers I dont get it but then again I did get the vaccination. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is my favorite time of the year too.

Mel said...

Your house is so beautifully decorated. I love it. I'm really glad Dallin didn't break anything last night. Yikes- that kid and a football. . . :)