Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Note To Self


Note to self....check the tags on our blankets for machine washability before you wash them.

2nd Note to self (and to Bacho :)....when we're lying in bed and we say to each other, "Mmm, it smells like something's burning. It must be the heater coming on," get up and check to see if our maroon blanket is about to burn down the house from all of it's tiny lint balls clogging up the dryer.

P.S. If you're coming to my house to visit, expect to see lots of tiny, maroon lint balls. They're everywhere!

5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

ya I probably wouldnt have checked either and just stuck in it any ways. thats too bad about your blanket.

Katrina said...

3rd Note to Self - Don't buy a blanket that you can't wash! I have had this happen to me too! It was such an annoying mess to clean up, and it took several loads before I stopped seeing the fuzz on everything! Good luck...

Zeann said...

Better than the 2 1/2 foot tall teddy bear my kids put in the washer. That thing fell apart and we had stuffing appearing here and there in the batches for years. Sorry though what a disappointment. With a little luck that will be the last dryer disaster. Love you

The Zemp Family said...

Ahh! what a disaster that is so something I would do! Good luck with the ongoing clean up.

Jason and Ashlee said...

Ohhhh, that sucks!! You did a good job cleaning up because I didn't see any lint. Thanks for yesterday by the way.