Monday, July 7, 2008

Puerto Rico (in reverse)

I'm not sure if there's a way to change this, but our trip is in reverse order. I posted them as the trip happened and I can't get them in the correct order. Either way, we had a great time. Enjoy our trip from back to front.
These are our last couple of days. We went to Ponce to shop a little and spend some time at the plaza. We also went to a little place up in the mountains on the fourth of July to find some yummy food. We'd never been there, but now we know the perfect spot to get all the food we're craving. A band was playing and people were dancing and having a great time.
It was a great trip with tons of great memories. We love Puerto Rico and can't wait until our next visit.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kate said...

It all looks so fun and beautiful! Too bad I married a white guy who comes from somewhere boring (Delaware!?). Ha, just kidding, but it does look awesome!

Jill Knotwell said...

What a gorgeous vacation spot. I agree with Kate, I married someone who's family lives in Missouri :( Glad you made it home safe.

Zeann said...

What an amazing vacation. So glad you all had a wonderful time. I love your pictures so much and Bodie looks like he enjoyed it as well. Love you

Mariangel Babbel said...

I LOVE the top right picture!!!!!!!!!